Train to return from injury
There are many challenges when it comes to returning from an injury.
- For some, there is a weakness or stiffness not fully addressed in physical therapy.
- Many want to return to running after injury.
- Others can’t jump as high, run as fast, or change directions as effectively after ACL tear recovery and rehab (maybe the ACL rehab exercises given weren’t enough).
- Others are simply filled with anxiety or fear when thinking about their return.
Each injury and return to activity and sport has its own challenge; having worked with thousands of injured athletes, Quest Coaches understand this and have the professional knowledge and personal experience (as a Board Certified sports physical therapist, coach, and athlete!) to assess your current injury and training status and then develop a customized program to prepare you to return to your sport or activity! We go beyond the basic knee, ankle, hip and hamstring exercises to get you going. Let us help guide the way!
Think about your sport and injury for a second
Do you have the same training goals as everyone else?
Was your injury identical to the person next to you in physical therapy?
Is traditional strength and range of motion enough to get you back?
What about the same personal schedule and communication preferences?
Of course not!
You need an expert* who truly understands sport, position, and injury and you need a training platform that works with your individual schedule and communication needs. That is why Quest offers verified expertise and a variety of packages to meet the needs you have. Each coaching package provides excellent value, but each does so in a way that most benefits you. Check out each of our individualized training packages below to find the one that will allow you to return from your injury and to reach your goals in a way that’s comfortable for you.
Each package includes the following features:
Pre- and post-race checklist
A handy checklist to help ensure that you have everything you need leading up to, and during, your race.
Adjustments for injury status
Not your traditional rehab!
Custom designed program
Your program will be written for you and you alone.
- These services may be added with an additional fee.
- While this service may be offered by professionals licensed in other areas (e.g., physical therapy), the services are personal training or coaching only. No medical or physical therapy diagnosing or treating is provided.