Defective merchandise, unfortunately, is an inevitability. Fortunately, our customer service department is ready to assist you with your return. Contact them by emailing them at [email protected] or by submitting your initial Refund Request here.
Please note that the following items may not be returned:
- Discontinued items, Special Order items, and Consumables
- Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns
- Items not purchased from Quest Personal Training and Coaching
- Items which have undergone revisions w/out being assigned a new part # by the manufacturer
All returns must have the complete Return Authorization Number (RA#) prominently displayed on the shipping label in order to be received into our warehouse. If the RA# is not visible, your shipment may be refused. Re-box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons. All original packaging, materials, accessories, manuals and booklets must be returned with the product.
Returns are for replacement only. Replacement credit will be issued at the original purchase price or current selling price, whichever is lower.
All non-defective items returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Quest reserves the right to require the purchaser to return the defective goods directly to the manufacturer for replacement.
We understand that all Appointments may not go as we wish. If that was the case for you, we apologize. For that reason we offer the following Refund Procedure.
- Submit your initial Refund Request here.
- We will forward the Refund Request to your Provider.
- If your Provider does not agree with the Refund Request, Quest will review the situation and any materials (e.g., notes, programs) related to the Request.
We will not issue a Refund for any and all of the following reasons
- You did not achieve your goal. Neither Quest nor any of its Providers can ensure your goal will be reached.