Airex Balance Pads are great for balance, mobility, standing stability, and motor-skill training. Balance Pads improve joint stability through moderate instability. Airex features tear-resistant foam for long-time use while its closed cell construction provides flat and stable non-slip comfort with superb cushioning. The destabilizing properties of the supersoft specialty foam make these products excellent tools to improve motor skills and balance.
- The Airex Balance Pads are sanitized to inhibit bacterial and fungal growth and can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Body weight causes person to sink into soft mat creating instability.
- You can use two Airex Balance Pads (stacked) or use the pad atop a larger mat for even greater instability.
- Stand on 1 or 2 legs and perform squats, lunges and reaching touches to improve strength and stability.
- Stack two pads together for greater instability.